- 28 years experience in Management with 16 years in Information and Network Security.
- Proactive in anticipation and execution of short and long term goals and actions to meet objectives.
- Extensive experience in Windows based environments with limited Linux and Apple network usage.
- Knowledgeable on Current Security Trends, Threats and tactics to secure against those threats.
- Current on Wireless/Cell threats and security measures in and out of the workplace (BYOD) environments.
- Contractual Network Security and Data Protection for a number of confidential clients.
Security Specialist offering 16 years of successful Information and Network Security services to clients in a wide variety of industries and compliance situations.
Management background with extensive knowledge of effective network design, implementation and troubleshooting procedures.
Communication of ideas and technologies to accommodate differing levels of comprehension and understanding in order to assure goals and objectives are clearly understood.
Insight, ability and fortitude to make and execute informed decisions in time-critical situations.
Affordable and effective Information and Network Security services for small to medium sized business clients.
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) ISC2
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) EC-Council
- Security+ Comptia
- Network+ Comptia
- Mobility+ Comptia
- MCP (NT4 Track-Microsoft Certified Professional) Microsoft Corporation